Education Northwest builds the capacity of youth mentoring initiatives by helping to improve program service delivery, increasing staff skills and knowledge, building program infrastructure, and supporting program replication and expansion.
Our fee-based services include:
- Conceptualizing and designing program models
- Training program staff in effective mentoring practices
- Conducting research and literature reviews to inform program decisionmaking
- Designing mentor and youth training materials
- Developing program policies, procedures, and implementation materials
- Creating online learning environments and communities of practice
We are experienced in supporting many different models of youth mentoring, including school-based, peer, and group mentoring, and mentoring for specific populations of children.