Education Northwest offers a variety of program assessment and evaluation services to youth mentoring programs and multisite initiatives. Our evaluation and research projects can both determine program effectiveness and assist in strengthening program services over time.
Our evaluation services include:
- Needs assessments to target program services
- Implementation evaluations that examine program practices and staffing
- Qualitative examinations of program participants' perceptions, experiences, and satisfaction
- Outcome evaluations demonstrating the impact on youth, volunteers, and families
- Random assignment and other experimental-design impact studies
- Cost-benefit analyses