Education Northwest has taken a serious interest in collective impact initiatives throughout the Northwest region and beyond. Because these comprehensive, complex, and systems-oriented initiatives inherently impact students, families, educational systems, and nonprofit organizations, we have explored research and promising practice on the design and effective implementation of collective impact work.
Our staff is available to help emerging collective impact initiatives:
- Set a common agenda and engage key stakeholders
- Set goals and explore specific strategies and programming options
- Identify meaningful indicators and develop data-sharing strategies and systems
- Determine appropriate work teams and “backbone” infrastructure
- Conduct formative and process evaluation of collective impact structures and systems
- Design and implement outcome evaluations to measure progress and refine the work
We also offer training of community stakeholders and other key collective impact partners on the basics of collective impact and how to turn their vision for community change into a reality. Contact us to learn more about all of our work in collective impact and how we can support your collaborative efforts.