The e-learning team at Education Northwest designs and builds engaging online learning experiences in a variety of formats. We combine our deep expertise in education and instructional design with advanced graphic design, interactive and technical development skills to create exceptional e-learning products.
Our e-learning product designs are based on a careful analysis of learner needs. Formats include:
- High-quality online tutorials and modules
- Engaging videos and animations
- Job aids and other just-in-time resources to provide effective performance support
- VISTA 201: A Flash-based tutorial designed to walk organizations through the process of applying for an AmeriCorps VISTA project. (enter Campus as guest to view tutorial)
- Financial Monitoring for Grantees: A self-paced tutorial that creates an engaging learning experience from difficult, compliance-based subject matter
- What’s Next? Introduction to Postsecondary Education Planning: A self-paced course that assists mentors in guiding their mentees through a planning process
- $ Marks the Spot: An animation that illuminates the key learnings from a podcast on nonprofit fundraising (enter Campus as guest to view tutorial)
- How Poverty is Measured in the United States: An animation, created by Education Northwest for AmeriCorps VISTA, explaining the history and current challenges of determining who is considered poor in the United States.
Contact us to see more samples from our portfolio.