Areas of Expertise
- Social, emotional and academic development
- Native education
- School improvement
(she, her, hers)
Leader, Equitable Learning Environments
Sarah believes that the heart of school improvement is found in supporting educators and families that support students; that quality education is part of a system; and that we must leverage existing strengths to elevate student and educator successes.
Sarah has led instructional improvements in a variety of settings within state, district, and school systems and her experience in developing and leading professional learning opportunities have all focused on best practices, student engagement, and equitable environments.
- Specialization, The Teacher and Social and Emotional Learning, University of Colorado, Boulder
- National Board Certification, Early Middle Childhood, Literacy
- Certification, Native American Studies, Montana State University
- M.Ed., Curriculum and Instruction, Montana State University
- B.S., Elementary Education, Florida State University
My motto is...
I want children to grow up to be happy, healthy, productive adults.
When not at work, you can find me...
Looking for food, cooking food, eating food, or planning for meals.
If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be...
In a small town in Montana, or back home on the beach in Florida.