Our instructional design teams include content experts, adult learning strategists, curriculum developers, and multimedia designers, who are guided by project leads to ensure excellence and client satisfaction. Key features of our work include:
- Understanding your needs and goals
- Conducting a tailored needs assessment to shape the right approach
- Providing content expertise combined with a full range of learning design and delivery systems
- Creating diverse learning formats to match your goals
- Implementing learning experiences that can be replicated and scaled—with high fidelity—for sustainability over time
- Delivering learning experiences that engage, inspire, and mobilize your learners
We also have deep experience in creating:
- In-person trainings, including train-the-trainer sessions, with full curriculum aids
- Instructor-led, college-accredited online courses
- On-demand online modules, featuring graphics and video, animations, and other media
- High-impact, engaging webinars, led by experts in the field
- Facilitated communities of practice
- Tools and resources for orienting and training your staff and providing ongoing professional development
What Our Clients Say About Our Work
The opportunity to work with you to develop accessible, engaging, dynamic online professional learning for paraeducators has been our pleasure. The growth curve was steep and fast for all of us, and I am grateful for your team’s commitment to exploring ideas and options. We are very pleased with the final products, and I am hopeful that these tools will help us to provide the kind of support that paraeducators need to continue to do their work, because what they do matters. Thank you for caring so deeply about this work with us. I could feel your sincere commitment to do quality and meaningful work from the onset of this project. I hope we can continue to collaborate to promote these materials. It has been a true gift to work with each of you.
Marissa Rathbone, Director of Operations, Learning and Teaching, Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction, State of Washington
The needs assessment was invaluable—we went into the project thinking we had a pretty good idea of what we needed, and the assessment revealed several helpful insights from our volunteers that transformed this project.
Kanna Hudson, Start Making a Reader Today
We appreciate that Education Northwest structured the product development process so that it was collaborative and inclusive, allowing our staff and volunteers to provide their expertise every step of the way.
Kanna Hudson, Start Making a Reader Today, 2016
The [Preservice Orientation] curriculum is highly structured and delivered by an experienced core group of trainers, providing a multilayered learning environment that aligns with adult learning principles. Trainers provide relevant information in ways that build explicit knowledge tied to the curriculum, while simultaneously fostering other skills such as networking.
JBS International, 2013 VISTA Training Assessment
The [online course] results reflect … solid skills development not only in the fields of resource development and volunteer management but also in the members’ capacity to pass those skills on to the sponsor. This is an investment in training that has deep impact on the sponsors, the VISTA [volunteer] and the communities they serve.
Patrick Triano, Corporation for National and Community Service Contract Officer
As always, it has been our distinct pleasure working with you and your organization, as you have demonstrated professionalism and calmness under pressure and, yet again, delivered a tool that we can all be proud of.
Brian Sales, MENTOR (the National Mentoring Partnership)
Contact Nancy Henry for more information.