From birth, every child has unlimited potential. High-quality early learning opportunities are key to unlocking that potential, providing children the foundation they need for future success. Whether you’re looking to develop a new approach to early learning or improve an existing one, we can help you evaluate and implement programs and policies to ensure every child from birth through age 8 receives excellent education and care. By paying close attention to data and your local context, we help you develop relevant, evidence-based solutions that encourage healthy child development, meet families’ needs, and support strong early childhood systems.
Early Learning Specialties
- Culturally responsive early learning program evaluation
- Early learning program improvement
- Family, school, and community engagement evaluation and technical assistance
- Early learning workforce development research
- Professional development for early childhood educators
- Early literacy for multilingual children