Multilingual students have valuable linguistic and cultural assets that support them in school and enrich the learning environment for everyone. With an asset-based approach to English language development, you can build on these strengths while helping students develop essential language skills. We can help you identify and implement asset-based English learner policies and practices that best fit your community. By honoring the diverse linguistic, cultural, racial, and ethnic backgrounds of students and their families, we can dismantle barriers to student success, create more equitable systems, and help multilingual students succeed in school and society.
English Learner Specialties
- Dual language programming and evaluation
- Teacher preparation partnerships
- Integrated instruction for emergent bilinguals
- English learner policy, programming, and evaluation
- Indigenous language emergent bilingual students