A donation to the Institute for Youth Success allows us to provide low cost services to hundreds of youth-development programs around Oregon and southwest Washington. We improve the quality of youth programs, and we need your help! Together we can create better outcomes for children. Thank you for your generosity!
Contact Celeste Janssen to Donate Today!
Email | Phone: 503.275.9580
Why support an intermediary?
An intermediary can help youth programs accomplish more than they can do alone by:
- Updating staff members’ knowledge of best practices and emerging research
- Benchmarking program processes to gain perspective and using a systematic review to find and fix problems
- Providing valuable tools for training new staff in a field with perpetually-high turnover (67 percent of youth programs report high staff turnover)
- Supporting smaller youth programs with tasks typically performed by a national head office (70 percent of our youth program partners have budgets smaller than $170,000)
- Creating efficiencies among nonprofits (for example, our Good Deals for Good Deeds program can serve many nonprofits, rather than each nonprofit having its own similar program)